May Beers of the Month:
Beer special for Leinenkugel varieties
Month of May
Start your summer early by sampling one of three refreshing Leinenkugel beers on special for the month of May. We’ll offer $3.75 pints of these seasonal brews:
* Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler: Traditional German Kölsch-style beer brewed with a touch of rye for a slightly spicy flavor and dry finish
* Leinenkugel Grapefruit Shandy: A truly refreshing experience, with a burst of fresh natural citrus flavor mixed with a traditional Weiss beer
* Leinenkugel Summer Shandy: Winner of a silver medal at the Great American Beer Festival in the Fruit Wheat Beer category
Tap House Celebrates YOU With Food Specials
May 8 to May 29
We’re celebrating our customers throughout the month of May with a great offer: For every $25 you spend at Tap House Grill locations from May 8 to 29, you’ll receive a $10 thank-you card discount for your next visit! We’re also debuting our new menu items at special prices.
*The Beach Cocktail: A refreshing blend of rum, pineapple juice and soda – $7
*Salted Caramel Martini: Vodka, RumChata and creammm… – $8
*Macaroni & Bacon Tacos: You read that right. Served with jalapeno and salsa. – $9.99
*Double Bypass Burger: Piled high with pulled pork, two cheeses and an onion ring – $12.99
*Fish Taco Salad: Crunchy and satisfying, with tilapia, avocado and black beans – $11.99
*Three Cheese Grilled Cheese: Brie, Swiss and smoked Gouda melted on rye – $9.99
Founders Beer Specials
6 p.m. May 4
Tap House Grill Oswego
Embrace your inner glutton with this over-the-top lineup from the Grand Rapids, Mich., brewer! Sample Founders Brewing Company’s Kentucky Breakfast Stout Brews from 2017 and 2016, along with its 2015 Imperial Stout. These super-dense beers are brewed with massive doses of coffee and chocolates before being cave-aged in oak bourbon barrels for a whole year. You might need a knife and fork for these high-ABV beers!
Cinco de Mayo Drink Specials
Celebrate Cinco with friends and great beer specials and food specials at Tap House Grill’s Cinco De Drinko event. Get Corona, Modelo Especial and Tocayo Hominy White Ale beers for only $3! Also enjoy $4 margaritas, $5 guacamole and chips and $6 avocado tacos.
Kentucky Derby Viewing Party
Tap House Grill Oswego
Place your bets and put on your fascinator hat for our viewing part of the the 143rd running of the famed Kentucky Derby. We’ll be serving Butterscotch Old Fashioneds and Basil Mint Cider Juleps made with Woodford Reserve bourbon and other drink specials all day!
Wine on the Fox
May 6 and 7
Hudson Crossing Park, 65 N. Harrison Street, Oswego
Join Tap House Grill’s Oswego staff as we enjoy Wine on the Fox, a local tasting event that brings together some of the town’s best restaurants and businesses. We’ll be serving up some of our tastiest chef-created dishes and we’ll have the Red Bull Wings Team at our tent.
BuckleDown Beer Specials
Tap House Grill Westmont
Discover local beers from BuckleDown Brewing, a Lyons, Ill.-based brewer and a friend of Tap House Grills. During BuckleDown Pint Night, we’ll be offering pints of their XX and XX beers for only $X and you can also pick up some BuckleDown beer swag.
Tap House Grill Palatine
Come on out and drink up the bout! We’ll put Founders Brewing Co. up against Revolution Brewing.
Mothers Day Kids Kraft
TIME, May 13
Hey dads! If you need to help your kids buy a Mothers Day gift, bring them on out to Tap House Grills the day before and they can make a great craft to give to Mom the next day. It’s a free event for kids, and you can enjoy a cold beer and a sandwich.
Mothers Day Brunch and Drink Specials
$24.95 per person, $8.99 for ages 5 to 10, children 4 and under eat free
This Mothers Day, give your mom the gift of great beer and a tasty buffet at Tap House Grills! We’ll offer a special buffet beginning at 10 a.m. featuring breakfast and lunch entrees. All moms will receive a gift bag, a carnation and a coupon for their next visit.
* Chilled selections include: Prosciutto and melon, salads, shrimp cocktail, chilled grilled asparagus and fresh fruit
* Hot selections include: Prime rib, baked ham, grilled salmon, mini crab cakes, truffle mac ‘n’ cheese, and roasted Brussels sprouts
* Breakfast selections include: Buttermilk pancakes, omelet station, frittata and breakfast potatoes
* Dessert selections include: Cinnamon doughnut holes, chocolate fondue, mini cheesecakes, mini brownies, ice cream sundae bar and assorted muffins
* Kids’ selections: Corn dogs and chicken fingers
* Drink specials: Get our signature bloody Mary or a mimosa for only $5!