How It All Began
What began in the fall of 2005 as a dream of bringing together fresh, made from scratch “addictive” food alongside a large selection of local “creative” handcrafted, exclusive and rare beers on tap is today a reality at Tap House Grill.
The dream of delicious food and exceptional beer became a reality on November 11, 2006 when the first Tap House Grill opened in St Charles, Illinois.
Food Near Me – Restaurant Guide
Tap House Grill currently operates 7 locations including Des Plaines, Lemont, Oswego, Palatine, Plainfield, St. Charles and Westmont.
The Tap House Grill heritage “Addictive Food” and “Creative Brews” along with great times are now being served up fresh daily.
Awards & Recognition
The following are a few of the recent awards received by Tap House Grill:
- 2014 – Featured in Crains Magazine “Small Business Focus”
- 2014 – Featured in the Daily Herald “Eclectic Beer List, Unique Menu”
- 2014 – Sponsor of the inaugural Maryville Academy Family 5K
- 2013 – Village / Chamber of Plainfield Restaurant of the Year
- 2013 – Chicagoland Wingfest, “Best of Fest” winner, “Best Exotic Wing” winner
- 2012 – Village / Chamber of Plainfield “Restaurant of the Year”
- 2011 – Chicago Tribune, “Best Sandwiches”, Sprecher Root Beer – Braised Beef & Gouda
- 2011 – Featured in Beacon News, “Tap House is Heaven for Beer Geeks”
- 2010 – Featured in “Creative Eats” Kane County Chronicle
- 2009 – Voted “Best Appetizers” Beacon News
- 2009 – Featured in “Tapping Into Growth” Market Watch Magazine
- 2008 – Featured in the Naperville Sun, Tap House Grill Oswego
- 2007 – Featured in the Daily Herald (2 separate articles), Tap House Grill St Charles
- 2007 – Featured in West Suburban Living magazine, March 2007, Tap House Grill
Tap House Grill’s online restaurant guide helps Des Plaines, Lemont, Oswego, Palatine, Plainfield, St Charles and Westmont surrounding communities find food nearby to help curb a voracious appetite. Please contact Tap House Grill today to schedule a memorable dining experience.